Durar, is Arabic for jewels. As jewels signify prosperity and assure increased worth with time, similarly Durar offers unmatched investment opportunities and guarantees high revenues.
Durar aims to maintain close and collaborative relationships with its Clients, Registrants & Contractors and adheres to all current legislation that forms the framework within which the organisation operates. Durar provides management solutions which support the Client's business goals and objectives in addition to monitoring and enhancing the services provided.
Durar Properties have finalized a joint venture with Ali & Sons Co. L.L.C. and have established DURAR AL EMARAT Properties L.L.C.
Key Management of DURAR Al EMARAT PROPERTIES is as follows:
1. Ibrahim Al Habib (Chairman)
2. Zuhair Al Habib (Board of Directors)
3. Abdul Aziz Al Mutawa (Board of Directors)
4. Shamis Al Dhaheri (Board of Directors)
5. Ghassan Qawwas (Board of Directors)
6. Mohammed Miqdadi (General Manager)
Always guided by our Quality Statement to provide services in all the phases of Project Development.
1. Applying reliable data and proven method of statistics and market research to ensure a complete and accurate analysis of the market.
2. Understand the real estate markets to allow decisions about expansion, location, product mix and development opportunities.
3. Forecasting the future sales in terms of quality, setting a suitable price structure and calculating the expected revenue.
4. Identifying the lifecycle and visibility tools the project will use.
5. Reviewing the regulations that govern the project either commercially or environmentally.
6. Briefing the project theme.
7. Validating outcome of the feasibility study.
8. Preparing project main space program and components.
9. Preparing project master schedule.
10. Preparing list of architectural consultants to be invited for the required architectural services.
11. Preparing RFP for architectural services.
12. Review/Evaluate/Negotiate Consultant bid awards and Prepare the architectural service agreements.
13. Conducting architectural design and review.
14. Preparing and submitting project execution planning and phasing strategy.
15. Monitoring project time and cost.
16. Generating value design (value engineering).
17. Prequalification of potential bidders (contractors).
18. Bid package development.
19. Tendering review and award strategy.
20. Control the parties responsibility during the construction.
21. Control the work progress and ensure compliance with work programme.
22. Ensure meeting the specified quality standard.
23. Analyzing the claims and disputes and resolving them.
Project Management for the future
Durar Properties intends to broaden its horizons in future by branching out into Project Management field. The key services Durar Project Management Company will offer are Strategic Planning, Urban and Master Planning, Program and Project Management / Procurement, Technical Services and Design, Engineering & Construction administration.
Durar will offer the expertise to serve as an effective member of strategic planning teams in support of Client's overall business plan objectives. Durar will support the development of the finance plan during the earliest stages of Master Planning and Program formulation to ensure full integration with the overall program delivery strategy.